Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Last Week of July People

My girls have been so excited because Grammy got in Friday. She stayed with Ben Friday night and Saturday night so the girls and I had talked about it several times before she got here because I did not want them to get upset that she would not be with us every day, and they were both very big girls. If you asked Josie (or for some people who didn't ask Josie, ha ha) Grammy was staying with her uncle until Sunday and then she would be at our house. I was so very proud that she handled it well and never got upset that Grammy had to split her time between us and Uncle Ben, Aunt Tiffany, and Tanner. I dread the day when my children get older and possibly move away from us and we have to figure out who we will spend what holiday day with and having to split our time among them and the grandchildren, but luckily I still have a long long time and can enjoy us all being under one roof, chaos, fights, and all.

Friday Joe had planned a very fabulous birthday party for me. This is the first time he has ever planned a party for me. He is not a stickler for details, but the party was great and we had a great time. I am so proud of him and I love love love him for doing it for me. Thank you all so much for those of you who came or helped in some way. It really means a lot to me and I feel so loved.

Saturday Joe worked and the kids and I hung around the house. That night we did our movie night. Sunday the kids and I went to church and then Grammy, Uncle Ben, Aunt Tiffany, Tanner, R & C came over and brought pizza with them. The kids played for several hours and I think all of us adults had a blast just watching them play. And poor Aunt Tiffany, she can never visit our house without getting her hair "done." The girls love to brush her hair and they have even been known to give her the full treatment by trying to washing it.

Speaking of Tiffany, this weekend I bought a super cute wipes case from her:


She has a lot of stuff on sale, if any of you are interested. She has made several things for my kids that I have posted.
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ThePolkaDotGiraffe09

My Aunt Lisa has also created a website if you are in the market for a cute keychain.
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/GoodLucyBadLucy/107947489303216

And lastly with my advertisements, my in-laws are active in the Millbrook Players and are in the play South Pacific showing this week, if anyone would like to go see a play. Tell them Jessica sent you. It wouldn't get you anything, but it will make me look like a good daughter-in-law. Just joking they are reading this, so I just blew my cover.

This week Grammy will spend quality time with the kids. This is the second time she has seen Joel so today and Thursday she will just have him and then Tuesday and Wednesday she will have him and one of the girls. In the evening she will visit with us and with Ben and his family, and then on Friday she leaves to go back to Pennsylvania.

This week is birthday week for Joe and my family so:
Happy Birthday Uncle Quint!!
Happy Birthday Kevin!!
Happy Birthday Mr. Randy/Paw-Paw!!
Happy Birthday Gigi Berdine!!
Happy Birthday to Me!!
Happy Birthday Gigi Green!!

We love all of you so very much and are blessed to have you in our lives.

I'll end with some pictures that Aunt Becca and Aunt Angie took at Easter:










No comments: