Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Cowgirl Lollie

One birthday down, one to go. Jolie Hannah is officially 4 years old.

On Wednesday night Joe, Sheila, and I worked on Jolie's birthday cake and cupcakes for her party Friday night at the Mall. Joe really gets most of the credit. He cut out the cake and iced the light brown. Sheila baked the cakes, added the mane and tail, and I added the eye and the blanket with the #4. Sheila and I then decorated the board. I baked the cupcakes and Sheila iced them with the purple icing.




Friday night we had Jolie's birthday party at the Mall. The cowboys and cowgirls rode the carasouel, played ring the snake in the hat, and rode a few other rides. They had an absolute blast. I think they all smiled from ear to ear the entire time. We had pizza and cake which Josie says was delicious. Jolie then opened presents. She got some great gifts and we thank you all so much!!




















Yesterday was her actually birthday. Joe and I decorated the house with streamers, banners, balloons and other things for when she woke up. Then Joe and I cooked icecream cone cupcakes for her class and made little goody bags for her friends at school. She was so surprised when she woke up to find the house decorated just for her. After school and work we met Aunt Sheila, Uncle Quint, Caden & Ansleigh at Mellow Mushroom because Jolie had requested pizza for her birthday dinner. Again she got some great presents that I had bought from money people had sent her and a gift from Caden & Ansleigh.






Next Friday (the 30th) is Joel's birthday. I can't believe he will be 1.

I'll end with a picture of my beautiful family. I am so blessed.

No comments: