Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Sheila

Tomorrow is a very speical person's birthday-- Sheila. Sheila is one of my best friends and also my sister-in-law. I am so lucky and blessed to have her in my life. She and I have been through so much together and we both know that we can depend on the other no matter the situation. She has overcome so much and dealt faithfully with everything God has presented her with. I was often amazed at her courage and strength as she went through everything that Caden went through from knowing something was wrong while she was pregnant, to him having surgery a few days after he was born and spending time at Children's Hospital, to him having his kidney removed last August. There have been many other times that she has been faced with heartbreaking situations and while I was crying with her through them, I was amazed at how she handled them. I still do not know how she got through all that she has gone through.

Sheila is an awsome aunt to my girls. She spoils them and loves on them as if they were her own. She keeps up with everything they are doing and always checks on them when they are sick or not feeling well.

Sheila, I truly hope that you know how much you mean to me. Your friendship and sisterhood are very important to me. I treasure the memories of the trips we took before we had kids, and look forward to the ones we will take in the future. You always think of us when you know there is a Bible study going on at your church that you think we would be interested in. You were there when both of my girls were born cheering us on. You have comforted me when all I could do was cry. God could not have given me a better sister. I love you so much and can not wait until one day we can look back over the life we have shared and enjoy our grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great nieces and nephews and tell them about all the crazy stuff we did together.







Happy Birthday! I love you!
Jess
Photobucket

No comments: