Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pictures with Santa

Okay, I know I was just talking about not passing up Thanksgiving, but here are pictures of us with Santa. Joe and a co-worker went to Bass Pro Shops last night, and Joe wanted the girls and me to meet him there. So as soon as I got off work I picked up the girls and went straight to Bass Pro Shop. Well as the girls and I walk in the greeter makes sure to let the girls know that Santa is there, so of course we had to go see Santa. Jolie refused to sit with him by himself or with just her and Josie so again we have family pictures with Santa and then one of Josie and Santa. You will never guess what Josie asked Santa for--- jelly beans and a sucker. Man she is easy to please. They also have lots of free stuff for children to do, so the girls had fun shooting the nerf guns and driving the remote controlled cars. They were also amazed with the all the decorated trees. This year is going to be so much fun because Josie finally has an understanding of what is going on and if you have met my girls lately, monkey see monkey do. Everything Josie does Jolie insists she gets to do, so I can't wait for all the fun December has in store for us.





Photobucket

No comments: