Monday, August 10, 2009

Jumping

Well as you all know my sweet precious nephew is here. I know most of you have all gotten the e-mails I have sent out, but for anyone who only reads my blog:

My nephew Tanner Blayne was born on Thursday, August, 2009, at 12:16 p.m. He was 7 lbs, 11 oz, and 19 inches long. He and mom are doing great. They got to come home yesterday afternoon. Here are some pictures:



We had a great weekend spending time with the kids. We went to Bass Pro shops, I took them to the Millbrook park and we played in the creek, we played in the kiddie pools, and rode bikes. All in all it was a great weekend.

Here is a play by play of Josie running and jumping into the pool. She was having an absolute blast and it was so fun to watch her:





Here is Lol watching her crazy sister:


Our phones are so slow we had to take the picture before Josie was even in front of us. She would run, jump in the pool, and then run to us to see what the picture looked like.

Now I can't wait to go and see Tanner again and hold him. I also can't wait for my mom and Bet to come up this weekend. I know that they are coming up to see Tanner, Ben, and Tiffany, but I still love to have her here.

Also, I was able to buy a new kitchen coutertop this weekened with my birthday money. I am so excited. I still have the original counters from when the house was built in the 60s. White with gold specs -- yuck!!!!!! Anyway, hopefully my dad and Joe can get it in before my mom comes up.
Photobucket

No comments: