Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Life In Flair



Joe is the love of my life. I could not imagine life without him. These are dedicated to him:









My girls are my world. My life has completely changed because of them and they have helped to experience life in a totally new way.








This is dedicated to my nephews Caden, Tanner, and Elias, foster nephews Lane, Talon, and William, and my niece Annaleigh. We don't know what the newest baby is yet.








For Caden:


In honor of my family, friends, best friend, and SOS (Sisters of Service). You are what gets me through the day sometimes.






God is my creator, my sustainer, my comforter, my healer, and my Father. I can do all things through him that strengthens me:






A few other things I believe in:








Photobucket

No comments: