Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

For those of you who truly know me, you know that I love number and date coincidences. For instance, Josie’s birthday is a complete 50-50 of Joe and me. Joe’s birthday is January 10th and my birthday is July 31st. Josie’s birthday is January 31st (The January from Joe and the 31st from me.) It honestly was not planned that way. I actually thought she was going to be born on the day we induced, January 30th. I say all that to say that Sunday is Joe’s 28th birthday. 28 was his varsity football number. So for some strange unexplainable reason, this birthday is special to me for him because it has a number coincidence. I do not think he is as thrilled about it because it just means he is getting closer to 30.
Joe is an amazing man and I am so blessed to be able to call him my husband and the father of our two daughters. God introduced us when we kids in school and Joe was quite smitten immediately, but God had to work on me a little. At last I fell just as in love and we are high school sweethearts. I attended every football and baseball game that I could, often riding with his parents to the away games. He attended every softball game of mine when he himself was not playing. We went to all our proms and homecoming dances together. We graduated together and on December 23, 2000, he asked me to marry him. We married on May 11, 2002. On January 31, 2006, we welcomed our first daughter, Josie Madelynn, to our family, and on September 21, 2007, we welcomed our second daughter, Jolie Hannah, to our family.
Joe is an outdoors man. He loves to hunt, fish, and play around outside. He loves nature and can tell you almost anything you want to know about animals, fish, insects, grass, and trees. He loves God and his devoted to his church being an elder and a Sunday School teacher. He is a very involved, loving, and doting father. He has helped with the girls in every way since the day they were born. You should see the way they get excited every day when he walks into the house. Joe is my rock. In the all the time that we have been together we have gone through so many different situations. He has been my best friend and confidant through them all. Joe is so much fun to be around and I love to hear him laugh. Joe has the kindest most giving heart and would help anyone in need. I can not tell you how many times he has come home telling me that he helped this person or that in some way or another or the times that we together have stopped to help people. He is a great son-in-law and is just as involved with my family as he is his own. He has always done whatever it took to support our family and to make sure that all our needs where met. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is.
As I said before Joe is an amazing person and we have so much to celebrate as he approaches this is 28th birthday. My life has been forever changed because of him and what he means to me. He is the love of my life and because God has blessed me with him, my girls, my friends and family my cup runneth over. I hope and pray to be able to spend many many more birthdays with Joe as we grow old together, but in the meantime I hope that Joe’s 28th year is his best yet. I love you to the pink moon and back. Happy Birthday Baby!








Photobucket

No comments: