Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures and Venting

This is a two part blog. The first part is pictures of the Burdick cousins at Christmas. Aren't they soooo cute. The second part is me just venting, so feel free not to read it if you don't want to.





I am really upset and stressing right now. I hate money. Our lives would be so much easier if money were not involved. And I know I really have no right to complain because there are people out there with no jobs or their hours are getting cut, or homeless people, and starving people. I know that, and that is why I warned you not to read this if you didn't want to listen to me vent. I was already nervous about doing our taxes this year because for the first time since Joe and I have been married and for the first time since having kids I changed my dependent withdrawal on my taxes. I always claimed single and zero until this past summer. Money was getting tight after Joe did not get a raise and we needed every penny we could get so I changed my withdraw to married and 2. So I was already nervous about how that would affect us come tax time. Well then we learned of a huge booboo with Joe's federal taxes that I will not even go into. So needless to say I was then scared to death to do our taxes. Well we did them Saturday night and we did not get back nearly as much as we used to, but still we did not owe anything. We already knew that Joe needs a part for his car (he has no defrost in his car), and that I have to get my eyes checked, so then I was really hoping to pay towards some of the bills we owe or take a much much needed weekend vacation. No such luck. Our microwave is dying, something is wrong with our dryer and it is not working right. Our house payment will go up. Joe does not get a raise again this year because RTJ is still in a freeze. Is so frustrating living paycheck to paycheck and having to borrow money or borrow from the next paycheck to pay this week's bills. We do not live an extravagent life. We have a tiny house, old cars that has stuff wrong with them, and the list goes on. Again, I know I have no right to complain, but these past few weeks have me really down and I'm frustrated and jealous. I'm so jealous of a lot of people out there. I know that is also wrong and a sin, but like I said I'm just venting, and I will get over it all.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't let it get you down Jess. It happens to the best of us! I promise :)

Plus, well, we all have to start somewhere and some are just lucky enough to ride their parents coat tails...

If it makes you feel any better, I believe we've goofed on Bethany's federal taxes and we may come out owing...!