Thursday, March 31, 2011

Josie is Graduating

I can't believe my fingers are having to type these words, but Josie is graduating-from K-5 that is. She will start kindergarten this fall and if I want to try to pick a teacher I have to register her in April.

The ceremony will be at her school on Friday, May 20, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. She will wear a cap and gown and will "walk." Hopefully this will be the first of many graduation ceremonies for our sweet, smart, precious baby girl. I think we will be able to invite people, but we will not know for sure until next week. At that time I will find out how many people I can invite. If you are interested in coming go ahead and let me know, so that I can let the school know as soon as possible. She actually takes her cap and gown pictures tomorrow at school. All of this is surreal for me. It is hard to believe how fast she is growing up.

As promised yesterday here is a picture of her Hippo she painted at Brush Buddies:


And these are pictures of her at school celebrating her teacher's birthday:





Photobucket

No comments: